Free delivery to anywhere in UK & Ireland!
For orders of £29.99 or more!
Reduce Heat Loss & Draughts!
Reduce Risk of Condensation!
Improve Air Quality & Air-tightness!
Reduce Noise, Dust & Insect Infiltration!
- Allows you to insulate the area around and over the Sealed Downlight giving you extra savings on your energy bill
- Made from flame retardant material, the Thermahood provides a safe seal that also contains the ambient heat from the light
- Allows you to seal around the downlight and reduce draughts
- Allows you to fit more insulation which means reduced heat loss
- Meets requirements for Building Regulation 2.3
- C2 - Condensation
- L1 - Insulation And Air Leakage
- E1 - Sound Protection
- Improves air quality in living areas by reducing the air flow from loft
- Works in tandem with heat recovery systems (controlled air flow)
- Conforms to BS 5250 : 2011 : 3-3
- Reduces fire risk from household storage items, e.g. Christmas decorations placed on down-lights
- Manufactured from recyclable flame-retardant materials
- Once fitted product is maintenance free
- Can be fitted quickly and easily by anyone, i.e. a real DIY product
- Can help reduce noise entering and escaping through down-lights, sound proofing
- Is used as a downlight cover or firehood for over downlights to loft ceilings
- Can prevent spiders and other insects entering living areas through downlight
- Use Thermahood to insulate above Bathroom Downlights & Kitchen Downlights as these especially vulnerable and condensation can be a real problem above these areas.
- Home Insulation is not complete without covering downlights and sealing to reduce draughts.
- Used as loft caps in roof insulation helps to create the ideal insulated home, with high levels of heat retention and air-tightness.
- Thermahood is an premium light fitting cover and is great value compared to other lighting covers, with lots of benefits as mentioned above, like been able to fit loft insulation safely over ceiling lights to reduce draughts, condensation, heat loss, noise transfer, dust & insect infiltration.
- Thermahood can be used with LED lamps, spotlights, recessed lights, recessed downlighters and Bathroom or Kitchen downlights as a downlight cover, loft seal, downlight cap, downlighter hood or spotlight hood.
- Thermahood is very popular with insulation installers, Passive house builders & installers of air-tightness membranes to achieve & exceed building standards for air-tightness testing.
- Thermahood is being used on Insulation Grant Schemes including - Green Deal, Eco, Warm Homes and Better Energy Warm Homes!